Coriander is one of the oldest herbs and spices ever known, mentioned in the Bible and found in ruins dating back to 5000 B.C. Chinese people believe coriander seeds have the power of conferring immortality!
The nectar of coriander is highly dependent on weather conditions and usually the plant produces it every five to six years, making this honey rare and expensive. It crystalizes in 1-2 months.
Coriander honey is referred to as the “male honey” as it increases potency.
Color: golden amber color.
Taste: contains large amounts of essential oils which give its specific, distinctive aroma and characteristic caramel flavor with spicy aftertaste.
Coriander Honey has remarkable healing properties and it is no coincidence that it is consumed for thousands of years and is honored by natural medicine.
- One of the best cure of constipation, bloating, flatulence, colic, gastritis and ulcers; helps digestion
- Rich in micro elements like iron, copper and manganese, vital to blood circulation
- Consumption of coriander honey prevents the development of bacteria, while its antioxidant ingredients help fight free radicals.
- Activates mental and physical activities thanks to the soft excitation of the central nervous system – stress relief and chronic fatigue; stimulates memory and prevents nausea
- Has antiseptic, analgesic, bronchodilator action
- Increases potency (so called “male honey”)
- Regulates insulin levels and lowers cholesterol
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- A spoonful directly from the jar before breakfast; or spread on a crusty bread, French toast or pancakes
- Perfect for mixing with beverages because it sweetens without changing the taste of the drink (warm water, milk, tea)
- Perfect when paired with cheese
- Combined with bee pollen and raw nuts, it charges the body with the energy it needs throughout the day.
Austria Bio Garantie BG-BIO-016 – USDA Certified
Organic, Truly Raw, Non-Irradiated, Unpasteurized, Low Sodium, High in Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants.